We are hard at work with a line of products made without gluten. After years of being asked about gluten-free, we asked if a made-without-gluten product would satisfy what was being looked for. The answer was an OVERWHELMING “YES!” We recognize a completely gluten-free bakery would be ideal (if you are an investor we are willing to talk), but we cannot wait any longer to fill a void here in Northwest Indiana.
We sourced flours our suppliers could get for us in a reasonable amount of time — most everything is still special order — and we use our time tested family recipes and other great sources of scratch baking to develop our products.
We now have tested and approved recipes for:
~ Cake Donuts ~
- Chocolate, vanilla or marble iced
- Chocolate or vanilla sprinkles
- Turtle (caramel icing, pecans & chocolate icing drizzle)
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
~ Cookies ~
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Butter Cookies
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Turtle Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
~ Muffins ~
These will be available in blueberry, along with other flavors as they grow in popularity or if you order ahead.
- Triple Berry (Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry)
- Dark Sweet Cherry Almond
- Cranberry Walnut
- Chocolate Chip
- Orange Poppyseed
~ Brownies ~
We will offer these in Ooey Gooey (plain) by default, as well as prepare assorted flavors and accommodate special orders. We know these will be popular, but if you see them in our wheat variety they can be made without gluten.
- Ooey Gooey (plain)
- Raspberry Fudge Truffle
- Triple Chocolate (White & Milk Chocolate Chips w/ Fudge Ribbon)
- Cream Cheese Swirl
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese (in the fall)
~ Fresh Baked Bread ~
- Cinnamon Raisin – think french toast
- Dinner Rolls or Hamburger Buns (with 72 hours notice)
- We are also working on our Asiago Roasted Garlic and other varieties